Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Another start..

Life has been a roller coaster of highs and lows. 

 I rejoined WW's a week ago, excited about the new approach that really spoke to me. I am exhausted with my emotions running gunshot with how I take care of my body and mind. I have felt as if I had hit rock bottom numerous times this past year with the loss of our home and dealing with the death of my stepfather from a form of bone cancer just 6 months ago today. Being there with him trying to keep him comfortable and watching his life drain from him is surreal and disturbing. Still dealing with those feelings and being left without peace in our rocky relationship. I have come to realize it wasn't for him to give..he chose to leave this world HIS way not mine. All I can do is wish him peace and turn to God and my faith to bring me mine.

Our family has moved into my mother's home that was empty and my oldest is off to college and my youngest 3 are trying to find their footing in a new school. I have found a lot of healing being closer to home and my Mom. My husband and I have some work to do on our marriage and I am working on myself...I need to feel healthy and whole again so that I can see and enjoy the blessings that come along.

Weigh In tomorrow...my challenge for the next month is to journal each day in my Food Tracker, do my new routines and attend EACH and EVERY meeting each week so that I don't fall away from my focus.

Happy Sunday!




No comments: