Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Top 5 Pins WK#1

I got this idea from a fellow blogger MaryMac @ Pajamas and Coffee. She is not a WL blogger but her sarcastic humour keeps me giggling each week. Please take a moment to check her out! The only requirement is an appreciation for sarcasm and a love of relaxing in PJ's and sipping coffee, or whatever you like to drink. 

I am always plagueing my TSM Facebook page with Inspirational Meme's, I have become addicted. Staying focused on the how and why I am changing my approach on life to be happier, healthier and more spiritually aware can become hard when LIFE happens.

  

   

{{source}}
  
   

 

If you aren't a Pinterest Addict and would like to check it out or follow my boards. I love pinning skinny recipes and not so skinny. Don't judge me by my pins either, some might not be everyone's cup of tea. Follow the boards you want or follow them all. I will follow back!

No comments: